Monday, December 23, 2013

Season's Greetings n such

Happy Holidays!  I hope all of my readers have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

So, I wont make a huge deal over what to say during this time of the year, IE "what's right".  I grew up celebrating Christmas; makes sense considering I grew up a practicing Catholic and went to Catholic school.  I never knew there was anything but Christmas or saying "Merry Christmas".  My wife grew up Presbyterian and with Christmas as well.  So, Ben celebrates Christmas.  He doesn't know it, but he does.   

Even though this is the case, I, luckily, grew to have the utmost respect for whatever it is others choose to celebrate and really hope Ben grows up having that same respect.  I was fortunate enough to have been exposed to other religions growing up, through school, Judaism in particular.

Anyway, I've said my peace mainly for the purpose of letting you all know I guess.  Safe travels if you're doing so; 5 minutes or 500 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment